10th April 2011, 10:43 PM
Sparsh_Dutta

Do we have to answer any entrance exam to get admission in AMIE? What is the selection procedure?

Is entrance exam required for admission to AMIE? What is the selection procedure?

15th June 2011, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do we have to answer any entrance exam to get admission in AMIE? What is the selection procedure?

Is entrance exam required for admission to AMIE? What is the selection procedure?

WHEN ADMISSION STARTS?
16th June 2011, 01:19 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Do we have to answer any entrance exam to get admission in AMIE? What is the selection procedure?

yeah you have to go through entrance exam:
1>AMIE Pattern is divided into two sections: Section A & Section B.
2>Sections A & B examinations of the institution are held twice a year, generally in June and in December.
selection procedure held on the marks you scored in this exam.
for further querey and details you should go through this link:http://mh-cet.blogspot.com/2010/01/associate-membership-of-institution-of.html
so,best of luck buddy
18th July 2011, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

I have completed H.S (science) in 44% in PCM but my agregate marks is 49%.Can I ADMITTED IN amie?
19th October 2011, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

i want to join in amie in trivandrum i don't know the office of amie for direct contacting plse tell office address of amie in tvm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?