3rd December 2018, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Does any of NIITs offer direct admission in 2nd year through lateral scheme?

I have completed my 3 years Diploma course. Can I take direct admission in 2nd year in any of the NIITs in India? Does any of the NIITs provide lateral entry scheme?

31st May 2023, 10:46 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does any of NIITs offer direct admission in 2nd year through lateral scheme?

No, admission through lateral entry is not offered in NITs. So, you are not eligible to get admission in NITs in B.Tech course.

Candidates with diploma qualification are not eligible to get admission in B.Tech course in NITs but eligible to get admission in IITs after qualifying in IIT JEE in first year of the course.
31st May 2023, 10:50 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does any of NIITs offer direct admission in 2nd year through lateral scheme?

NIT is National Institute of Technology. It offers B.Tech and B.E course at undergraduate level.

The admission in B.Tech course is offered after qualifying in IIT JEE Mains examination. There is no other option to get admission in NITs. So, candidates with diploma course are not eligible for admission in NITs through lateral entry.

For more information about the admission visit official website of NIT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?