16th June 2012, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Does BSc in Computer science means BCS?

does bsc in computer science means bcs??????????...please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission for MSc in Astronomy in IISc Bangalore on the basis of BCS degree?
  2. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  3. How to become a master of engineer and technology? I am a graduate in computer science(BCS)
  4. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  5. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  6. For which subject I should apply for Ph.D entrance exam if completed M.Sc in Computer Science? Reference books for preparation? -- [New]
  7. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  8. How to take admission for BCS in Pune after doing BSc Agriculture
  9. What should I do to get a job after completing BCS and MCITP
  10. BCS eligibility after Diploma in Computer engineering?
  11. In which engineering college can I get admission in B.Tech course through CCB? What's the difference between BCS and BCA course? Whether I can do better? What's the future prospective available after BCS and BCA course.I have got 51 marks in AIEEE
  12. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  14. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  15. Eligibility for BCS? Can I get admission in any of the BCS college?
  16. List of jobs I can apply for after completing Microsoft Technology Associate(MTA) certification in C#? How to prepare for interview? I'm a Bachelor of computer science(BCS)
  17. BCS is really a demanding and growing course? Is Maths there in BCS? Syllabus of BCS?
  18. Which specialization is the best for career in BSc Computer Science or BSc Electronics?
14th December 2012, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does BSc in Computer science means BCS?

How much scope in Bcs only IT
4th February 2013, 02:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does BSc in Computer science means BCS?

Am i eligible for msc in astronomy after doing bsc with subjects physics, mathematics& computer science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?