21st April 2011, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Does Christ college offering English and Economics honors?

does christ college have english and economics honors?..please provide to me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Is majors and honors in economics or sociology is same? Which one to take next after completion of graduation?
  2. Can we get through a good economic honors college without maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Any college offering accounts Honors?
  4. Am I eligible to do B.A. Honors in Economics as per my subject combination? -- [New]
  5. Is B.Ed after economics honors a good option? I am an economics honors student
  6. Best course to choose after B.Sc. Economics Honors? Scope of this course in India?
  7. BA in English honors after completing 12th in PSEB?
  8. Economics honors without mathematics is valueless?
  9. In which colleges can I get Economics(Honors)? I have scored an aggregate of 95.5
  10. How can I get admission in MCM Chandigarh or SD College Chandigarh for B.Com Economics Honors?
  11. Which are the new courses introduced in Christ College? Courses related to Economics?
  12. What are the career options after passing 12th?
  13. Admission into Economics honors at St. Xaviers Kolkata after 62 in maths?
  14. What are the career opportunities available after doing B.A in Economics? Which is better between B.Com Honors and Economics Honors?
  15. Which stream should I choose after 10th to pursue career in Fashion Designing and Interior Designing?
  16. Can I have Economics and Journalism as my side pass subjects with honors in English in St Xaviers College? I have obtained 88% in English and 70% in total
  17. What is required to get admission in Christ College in Bangalore for a student interested in B.A Economics, B.Com Economics, Journalism and Mass communication?
  18. Which college would be best for economics honors?
8th April 2015, 10:39 AM
rinku6

Smile Re: Does Christ college offering English and Economics honors?

Yes Christ college is offering English and Economics honors both.
Please find the attachment for all the details.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Christ college manual.pdf(505.0 KB, 60 views)
8th April 2015, 09:17 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Christ college offering English and Economics honors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
does christ college have english and economics honors?..please provide to me the details
Christ University is a private deemed to be university in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.It offers various masters and bachelors level courses.

Yes ,Christ University do offer English and Economics honors as well.

Eligibility for B.A English from Christ University :-

A pass in the Karnataka PUC Examination or its equivalent (ISC / CBSE / Others) (10+2) Examination in ANY discipline. Is the minimum eligibility for admission.

Eligibility for B.A English Hons. from Christ University :-

Students from any stream (Humanities, Social Sciences, Commerce, Sciences), having a minimum percentage of 55% marks at the end of Karnataka PUC Examination or its equivalent (ISC / CBSE / Others) (10+2) are eligible to apply admission for the BA Honours in English Studies programme.

For more information, please log on to :
www.christuniversity.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?