15th May 2019, 08:46 PM
divyashami

Does Delhi University accept candidates from Arts stream for BCA degree course?

I have completed my 12th board exam from Arts stream. Now, I want to take admission in BCA in any colleges affiliated to Delhi University. Am I eligible to take admission in any college for pursuing BCA? Does Delhi University conducts any entrance?

23rd May 2019, 11:27 PM
LegendKiller99

Default Re: Does Delhi University accept candidates from Arts stream for BCA degree course?

<> Delhi University offers three year full time Bachelor of Computer Application degree programme .

<> The Minimum eligibility for this course in Delhi University is 10+2 or equivalent exam with minimum 60% marks and mathematics as a compulsory subject.

<> Though in Arts Stream there is no mathematics, so you are not eligible to take admission in BCA in Delhi University as per the eligibility criteria of Delhi University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?