4th January 2012, 01:02 PM
ranchi834004

Does it good for me to pursue MBA from Ranchi University being a B.Tech candidate and completed 10+2 from DPS?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am B.Tech. Student, before B.Tech. complete +2 from DPS, Ranchi. I want to further study MBA from Ranchi University. Please give feedback.
Thanking you,
Yours truly,
mail: [email protected]

21st April 2013, 11:10 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Does it good for me to pursue MBA from Ranchi University being a B.Tech candidate and completed 10+2 from DPS?

Dear Friend,
Yes,Its good for you to do MBA but only if you are really much interested in it or rather its just wasting of time.As you know that Time is much more important in life,You can beside the MBA opt for M.Tech.
M.tech will have a good scope rather than MBA and also it will beneficial for you as you have already completed B.Tech.But on other hand MBA also have scope as every field have Scope.
You may go on with anyone there is no conditions to go with our choice but be always sure and confirm as after opting the one the decision will not be changed and also time will not come back so please be thinking first from every point of view then only go for the one.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?