7th May 2018, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Does IGNOU offer BCom(H) course?

Hi everyone, I have given my 12th Board exam. But I want to study my graduation from IGNOU. I would like to study BCom from IGNOU. So, I would like to know that BCom(H) course is available in IGNOU or not?

29th June 2018, 04:44 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does IGNOU offer BCom(H) course?

B.Com (H) course is not offered by IGNOU but Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) course is offered by IGNOU. Some of the important details of the course are given below,

Name of the College - IGNOU

Name of the course - B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce)

Minimum duration of the course - 3 years
Maximum duration of the course - 6 years
Minimum Age - No bar
Maximum Age - No bar
Course Fee - Rs.6,000/-

The basic educational qualification required is 12th Class in 10+2 pattern from a recognized board. Candidates who are from Non 10+2 background who have completed Bachelor's Preparatory Programme of the university are also eligible to apply for this admission.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?