25th July 2016, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Does Veerashaiva Lingayath belong to OBC or does it belong to General according to Central Government?

Hello Sir, I have to apply for BSNL JE post, in this particular I want to know Does Veerashaiva Lingayath belong to OBC or does it belong to General according to Central Government? Please answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Does Veerashaiva Lingayath belong to OBC list of government of Karnataka and government of India
  2. Does Lingayath and Veerashaiva comes under OBC category in Central Government list?
  3. Why there is a separate caste list at state and central for reservation?
  4. Does Lingayath/Veerashaiva comes under OBC group in Karnataka State Government List?
  5. Whether Lingayath / Veerashaiva comes under OBC group in the Central Govt list to apply for IIT JEE / AIEEE entrance exams -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Under which categories should I apply for GATE exam? I belong to OBC categories under UP but belong to general categories under Indian government
  7. Eligibility to join CIPET for OBC candidate?
  8. Can CSIR cancel my JRF candidature if I mentioned OBC in examination form but they don't consider me OBC?
  9. Which caste to mention in application form if it's mentioned different in central and state?
  10. Do Christians (Roman Catholics) belong to OBC/GC for NET-UGC exam? How to get OBC certificate?
  11. Am I eligible for age relaxation in central government services if I have OBC certificate by the government of West Bengal? I belong to the Muslim mandal community
  12. Will I be able to get any central university or NIT with 92 percentile in GATE? I belong to OBC category
  13. Age eligibility for SSC CPO 2016
  14. Can I get into any NIT after scoring 40,000 rank in AIEEE?
  15. Does Veerashaiva or Lingayat comes under the central list of OBC?
  16. If I belong to OBC II and my family income is below 1 Lakh a year do I belong to non creamy layer?
  17. Am I applicable for maximum age limit in IPS/IAS exam if I belong to Lingayat/Veerashaiva?
  18. UPTU: I belong to OBC category but filled it as General. How to change? -- [New]
9th August 2017, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does Veerashaiva Lingayath belong to OBC or does it belong to General according to Central Government?

Does Veerashaiva Lingayath belong to OBC or does it belong to General according to Central Government?

Hello Sir, I have to apply for UGC net exam, in this particular I want to know Does Veerashaiva Lingayath belong to OBC or does it belong to General according to Central Government?
17th March 2018, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does Veerashaiva Lingayath belong to OBC or does it belong to General according to Central Government?

Does Veerashaiva Lingayath belong to OBC or does it belong to General according to Central Government
5th July 2019, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Does veerashaiva lingayat 3b considered under obc in maharashtra?
28th July 2019, 07:50 AM
Unregistered

Devanga caste in karnataka comes under which category?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?