4th December 2011, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

Does it worth for me of doing MBA in AMITY? Why should I do MBA in AMITY?

I want to join MBA programm so i want to know when is the next intake and is that worth doing MBA in AMITY??? why should i do MBA in AMITY????

4th December 2011, 03:16 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Does it worth for me of doing MBA in AMITY? Why should I do MBA in AMITY?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join MBA programm so i want to know when is the next intake and is that worth doing MBA in AMITY??? why should i do MBA in AMITY????

Whether To Do MBA in Amity

Amity International has a really nice brand name but to be very honest and in real terms an MBA degree can't be called as a really good one when it comes to placement..

You will surely relish the campus and infrastructure but the level of education in Amity is not up to the mark..

Amity mainly takes candidates through CAT and MAT score..

There are various other exams for MBA entrance which you can appear for to get into a good college of your caliber..the exams are :-

CAT
MAT
XAT
Naarsee Monji
SNAP
JMET

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
4th April 2013, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does it worth for me of doing MBA in AMITY? Why should I do MBA in AMITY?

can i be able to find job after i graduate soon if i want to be an economist?
5th May 2014, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does it worth for me of doing MBA in AMITY? Why should I do MBA in AMITY?

I want to join MBA programm so i want to know when is the next intake and is that worth doing MBA in AMITY??? why should i do MBA in AMITY???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?