30th November 2011, 06:26 AM
rahuja

Duration of B.Ed course? Fee structure for this course? When to register for this course? Do DU providing B.Ed in Correspondence?

Hi,

I want to conform the course duration of B.Ed that it is of how much duration & what is the fee charges? At What time we can register for B.ed and is DU is providing B.Ed from correspondence?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  2. Duration of B.Ed course? When will the forms be available to join this course?
  3. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  4. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  5. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  6. Which are the correspondence B.Ed course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure?
  7. Fee structure of B.Ed course after B.Sc? -- [New]
  8. Which B.Ed colleges offer Hindi B.Ed? What is the fee structure?
  9. B.Ed colleges in Orissa and their admission process?
  10. Duration of B.Ed correspondence course? Is there any LE for MSc holders?
  11. How can we apply for B.Ed? What is the last date of sale of B.Ed? What is the fee structure?
  12. Last date of submitting the application for B.Ed correspondence from DU? Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence in DU? What is the fee structure? Duration of the correspondence course?
  13. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of Colleges offering Correspondence B.Ed course in Pune?
  15. M.Ed entrance previous years question papers?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Ed Distance Learning program in Osmania University?
  17. How may I get sample entrance papers of UP B.Ed? What's the fee structure and time duration of course?
  18. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
10th December 2011, 10:30 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of B.Ed course? Fee structure for this course? When to register for this course? Do DU providing B.Ed in Correspondence?

Hi friend, for pursuing b.ed course first of all you should be graduate in any decipline and scored minimum of 55% marks from a recognised university.Fee structure or admission procedure in B.ed course varies from university to university.The duration of this course is minimum of two years.The course fee structure of B.ed also varies from distance to regular.For regular classes the course fee is around 50,000pa to 70,000pa and the fees of distance learning course is a bit less than the regular. The fee charged by the government institutes are less.Basically the procedure of exam starts in between the month of july - august.As per my knowledge DU is providing b.ed courses for detail of the course you have to visit its website -- www.du.ac.in
All the best
8th January 2012, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Duration of B.Ed course? Fee structure for this course? When to register for this course? Do DU providing B.Ed in Correspondence?

What r d job oprtunities for eng hnrs
15th January 2012, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

pls tell me about bed correspondence from du? when i take admission for 2012
20th January 2012, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

what is duration of b.ed course from du now? becoz someone says abhi one year ka hi.. it would be 2 year from dis year. so plz u tell me exactly about duration.
6th February 2012, 12:29 PM
apphiaih tana tara

sir/madam , can u pls tel us the exact durations for ths course?sumtym u wil say one year nd again two years,m too cnfusd o.O?
7th April 2012, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

is correspondance bed is good. if yes plz tell me the duration and fee structure.
31st May 2012, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

can you tell me the procdure of b.ed in pu chd regular
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?