27th December 2017, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Is it easy to become a software engineer after completion of 10th standard?

Is it easy to become a software engineer after completion of 10th standard? What should be the steps I need to follow next for the same? Can you please guide me soon as possible? Hope that I will get the answer as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What course should I select after completion of 10th standard to become an software engineer?
  2. Can I become a Software Engineer after completion of Engineering Diploma course?
  3. Is it good to do diploma after completion of 10th standard to become a good software engineer?
  4. How to become a software engineer after completion of 12th standard?
  5. What should I do after 10th standard to become a software engineer?
  6. How to be a software engineer after completion of 11th standard?
  7. What procedure must I follow to be a software engineer after passing 10th?
  8. What should I do after completing 10th standard to become a software engineer in future?
  9. Can I become Software Engineer after the completion of Distance MBA having secured 60% in B.Sc Computer Science, 55% in Intermediate and 45% in 10th standard?
  10. Procedure to become an aeronautical engineer after completion of 10th standard? What to do next?
  11. Possibility to become a Software Engineer for ECE Diploma student? -- [New]
  12. Should I choose Non-Medical in 11th standard to become a Software Engineer if secured 8.6 CGPA in 10th?
  13. Is it possible for me to become a software engineer if I have not passed 10th standard?
  14. Am I eligible to become a software engineer if I have taken Arts stream in 11th standard?
  15. What is the process to do software engineering after completion of class 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I become a Software Engineer being a 11th Science student?
  17. What steps to take to become a software engineer after 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Courses to become a Software Engineer for 10th student? Scope of becoming a Software Engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
5th January 2018, 10:42 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it easy to become a software engineer after completion of 10th standard?

Yes, it is not that much difficult to become a Software Engineer after completion of 10th standard. To become a Software Engineer after completion of your 10th standard, you have to pursue HSC with PCM stream from a Government recognised board. After completion of your HSC with PCM stream, you have to take admission in Software Engineering course by appearing and qualifying the engineering entrance examinations conducted at National or State or University level. After completion of your Engineering course with good subject knowledge from a recognised university, you can get good job as a Software Engineer.
6th January 2018, 03:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it easy to become a software engineer after completion of 10th standard?

Yes, it is easy to become a Software Engineer after completion of 10th standard, if you can study hard. To become a Software Engineer, you have to pursue your higher studies in Intermediate Non-Medical Science stream from a recognised board. After completion of Non-Medical Science stream, you have to appear in National or State or University engineering entrance examinations and participate in the counselling process for getting admission in Engineering course. Once, you are done with your Engineering course, you can apply for job opportunities in top software companies. You should have good Communication, Aptitude and Technical skills to get a job in Software company.
6th January 2018, 06:35 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

After 10th standard, you cannot become Software Engineer directly.

For this, firstly you will have to opt for Science stream i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in 11th and 12th standard.

Then apply for engineering entrance exams like JEE Main, JEE Advanced, BITSAT, etc.

After qualifying the entrance exam, choose Computer Science and Engineering or Software Engineering or Information Technology as your preferred engineering branch in Counseling.

Then, after successful completion of your graduation course, you will be hired at the post of Software Engineer on the basis of your skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?