27th September 2018, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

ECE or Civil Engineering, which one has better scope for BTech aspirant?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study Civil Engineering in my BTech but my sister is telling me to do ECE course in BTech. I just want to know that which one has better scope. Kindly let me know about this immediately.

29th September 2018, 10:07 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: ECE or Civil Engineering, which one has better scope for BTech aspirant?

1. There are four evergreen streams of Engineering. They are known as Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Electronics and Communication Engineering.

2. It is called evergreen because it has better career job opportunities and scope throughout the year.

3. The choice of engineering should be done on candidate's own interest. Both streams mentioned by you are good.

You need to choose depending upon your interest in that field.
30th September 2018, 01:02 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: ECE or Civil Engineering, which one has better scope for BTech aspirant?

There is a golden rule which states that you must follow your interest and passion.

Advice of others should be taken but final decision should be according to one's own comfort.

Civil Engineering is one of the best streams of engineering with lots of government job opportunities in private and public sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?