8th October 2017, 11:53 PM
Anithamaturi

Are ECE students eligible to apply for Assistant Engineer exam?

Hello, I am Anitha. I have completed my BTech in ECE students are eligible to write assistant engineer exam? Can someone please answer me back on this as soon as possible? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after completing diploma and degree in electrical engineering? Which is the best job in railway?
  2. Selection procedure and eligibility to apply in MPSC Assistant Executive Engineer recruitment for ECE graduate?
  3. Am I eligible to apply in TSSPDCL Assistant Engineer recruitment being a B.E. graduate of JNTU?
  4. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Information Technology) student?
  5. Previous years question papers with answers for assistant engineer exam SSC(ECE)?
  6. Eligibility to apply in Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment for Instrumentation Engineer?
  7. What are the jobs related to ECE in private sector?
  8. What are the job opportunities in government sector after doing diploma in mechanical?
  9. Am I eligible to apply in WBPSC Assistant Engineer(Civil) recruitment if had a backlog in 2nd year of B.E.?
  10. Eligibility to apply for the post of Assistant Engineer and Sub-Engineering post exam conducted by TRANSCO recruitment?
  11. Eligibility for Junior Engineer post in Railways after B.Tech?
  12. Am I eligible for getting a job in BHEL even after completion of GATE with ECE?
  13. What can I do after passing Polytechnic Diploma in Civil -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I apply in TCS Off-Campus Drive for Assistant Software Engineer post being an MBA postgraduate?
  15. Can I apply for CSPHCL Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment with 67% in BTech Civil Engineering? -- [New]
  16. Can I apply for CSPHCL Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment with 3 years of IT experience?
  17. An ECE engineer eligible to pursue Robotics Engineering for M.Tech? Different options available for ECE students in M.Tech?
  18. Possibility to become a Software Engineer for ECE Diploma student?
12th October 2017, 07:14 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are ECE students eligible to apply for Assistant Engineer exam?

Assistant Engineering is a post or you can call it as a designation in organization. Yes, definitely Electronics and Communication Engineering candidates are eligible for this post. There are various entrance exams conducted after bachelor's degree for which ECE candidates can apply and crack the exam to get desired job.

The best option is to prepare for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. GATE top rankers are shortlisted for jobs in Public Sector Undertakings. You can apply for GATE exam and secure good rank in it for this post in any PSU.
9th October 2021, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Does electronics and telecommunication engineering students are eligible to take kptcl exam ? Please reply
23rd February 2022, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

ECE students are eligible for kptcl AE exam?
28th June 2022, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Ece students eligible to apply for assistant engineer exam in 2022
30th June 2022, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Ece students can apply for post of ae in npdcl ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?