26th December 2018, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Which education board is better between CBSE and GSEB?

Currently, my kid is in 1st standard in a school affiliated to CBSE but, I am confused whether I need to continue with CBSE or shuffle to GSEB? Please guide me on this.

31st December 2018, 12:55 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which education board is better between CBSE and GSEB?

Central Board of Secondary Education is the central government board and far better than Gujarat State Education board.

Why CBSE is better:

1. Better curriculum and academics.

2. All round development syllabus.

3. Transparency.

4. Better marking school.
31st December 2018, 12:55 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

There is no much difference in between GSEB and CBSE board. The syllabus is almost same for state board and CBSE the only difference between CBSE and State board is on the basis of regional language.

The candidates can pursue or appear for board examination with any board as per the convenience.
1st January 2019, 10:30 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

CBSE is a National Board while GSEB is a State Board. So, if your ward is studying in CBSE, then let him study in CBSE, no need to shuffle.

As CBSE is a national board, its curriculum is followed in every CBSE affiliated school of India. So, if you need to shift to other state, then your ward will not face problem in grabbing the curriculum of another school which will be affiliated to CBSE.

While studying in CBSE Board, English speaking and verbal skills will be improved a lot, so your ward will not communication problems in future.

Also, CBSE syllabus is very much similar to entrance exams like JEE Main, NEET. So, it will be helpful for your ward while preparing for exams also.
5th January 2019, 04:01 PM
Meg24

Hello,

CBSE-Central secondary education
While GSEB- gunnery secondary education board.
You can't compare both the boards as both of them are good in their own field.
Many people feel that studying in CBSe will be of great standard but now the Gujarat board schools have also shifted to NCERTs

The only difference is that in GSEB you need to study Gujarati as a compulsory subject till 10th and if your parents have a transferable job i suggest you to go for CBSE board as you will have a flow with the subjects even in a different state.
Good luck
5th March 2019, 01:15 PM
EdifySchools

Hello,
It is good to continue your Child in CBSE Board because of CBSE Board, syllabus would give lots of opportunities when compared to the state. So continue in CBSE Board. It will enable your child to stay in competition when reached higher studies. There are many Schools providing CBSE syllabus Edify School CBSE School Franchise in India offers CBSE, IGCSE, IB,k-12 programs. I heard Teaching Methodologies here are good.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Edify School.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	18.6 KB
ID:	213916  
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?