3rd May 2017, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Education loan for direct admission in integral university (lucknow)

Hello, kindly tell me that if I secured direct admission in integral university (Lucknow) , and I have to deposit fees, can I get education loan??
Thanks

15th June 2017, 10:10 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Education loan for direct admission in integral university (lucknow)

Yes, you can get education loan for direct admission in Integral University. The sanction of education loan generally takes 15-30 days of time. Most of students deposit their first semester fees on your own while application for Eduation loan is in process.

You can apply for education loan in any public or private sector bank. Through Vidya Lakshmi portal, you can apply online to multiple banks. Second option for you to apply is to visit any nearest bank and apply for it.

Documents to be attached for education loan:

>>Loan letter from institute.

>>Proof of residence.

>>PAN Card of parents and candidate is necessary.

>>If loan amount is above 4.5 lacs there is guarantor needed and for above 7.5 lacs, collateral is required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?