6th January 2019, 12:55 PM
hanshu thakur

Educational criteria and procedure to apply for airport ground staff?

I am 12th pass out and in my final year of B.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technician. I want to work as Ground Staff in Airport. So, for this which all educational requirements are there and how can I come to know about such vacancies and how can I apply for those vacancies?

4th February 2019, 06:54 PM

Default Re: Educational criteria and procedure to apply for airport ground staff?

Minimum Qualification required for Airport Ground Staff are given below:

Educational Qualification:

Higher Seconadry(10+2) from a recognised instittion
Diploma in CPGS(Certified Professional in Ground Staff Service) Course or Diploma in Airport Ground staff Training.

Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 27 Years

If the above qualification acqiured, Candidate may apply for Airport Ground staff in Varoius domestic or International or Airport authority Of India.

Vacancies are avalaible in the website of the mentioned agency.
6th February 2019, 01:36 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational criteria and procedure to apply for airport ground staff?

The eligibilty criteria to became a airport ground staff on a higher rank is:-
You should be a cituzen of India.
You must have a bachelors degree in aviation or related field.
You must have attain the age of 18 years.

The ground staff is responsible for the safety and security of the passengers and crew members.

The duty includes checking lagguage, stocking aircraft with refreshments, cleaning the plane and runway etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?