29th December 2016, 05:06 PM
sanjukta reema das

Educational qualification, physical fitness and age required to apply for Assam Civil Services Exam?

Hello sir, I am resident of Assam and want to apply for Assam Civil Services Exam. Please tell me what is the educational qualification, physical fitness and age required for it?

30th December 2016, 08:08 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification, physical fitness and age required to apply for Assam Civil Services Exam?

** For Assam Civil Services Exam candidate should have passed graduation from a recognized university.

** The age of candidate must be in between 21 to 30 years.

** Age relaxation is given to reserved category students.

** Candidate must be Physically as well as Mentally fit.
30th December 2016, 04:40 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification, physical fitness and age required to apply for Assam Civil Services Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjukta reema das View Post
Hello sir, I am resident of Assam and want to apply for Assam Civil Services Exam. Please tell me what is the educational qualification, physical fitness and age required for it?
Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for Assam Civil Services exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 40 years.

Assam Civil Services exam doesn't require any physical criteria.
16th March 2019, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i am 35 year old and my degree percentage 49. But i want to apply acs exam.it is possible?
22nd September 2019, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir graduate with 39%u2105 marks can i elivible for apsc cce exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?