24th June 2011, 01:19 AM
ridhs

Educational qualifications for a girl to become a Pilot in IAF? How to apply for it?

what is the education qualification for girl for be pilot in IAF?how to apply?

24th June 2011, 09:56 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Lightbulb Re: Educational qualifications for a girl to become a Pilot in IAF? How to apply for it?

Quote:
what is the education qualification for girl for be pilot in IAF?how to apply?
Way to get Enter into AIR FORCE is through NDA , CDSE and Pilot

CDSE i.e Combined Defense Service Examination which held twice in a year and conducted by union public service commission board of India.

Through This Exam You can join Either Army , Air Force or Navy as per as your Choice filled during Filling of application Form.

For IAF i.e Indian Air force age should be 19 years to 23 years.(Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.)

2nd Entry is through SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION (SSC) 37th SSC WOMEN FLYING PILOT COURSE July 2011

An unmarried Female Indian citizen, 19 to 23 years of age A first class Graduate in any discipline with Physics and Maths at 10+2 level or BE/ B.Tech with minimum 60% marks.

Final year students may also apply, provided they would qualify for a degree and submit result by 15 Jun 2011.

Preparations and Books For CDS Examination :-

Math For MBA/CAT/NDA/CDSE/NTSE Exams
by G. K. Puri
Publisher: Iims Publications
Price: Rs. 200

Covers all the Relevant topics there in CDS Syllabus

For Papers :-

Click here To Get 2009, 2010 & 2011 Previous Year CDSE Papers
24th June 2011, 03:32 PM
04rust

Default Re: Educational qualifications for a girl to become a Pilot in IAF? How to apply for it?

for all the details regarding the procedure and qualification just click on the link below

>>> http://sunilnehra.com/jobs/6215/air-force-common-admission-test-afcat-2011
24th June 2011, 03:51 PM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

Default Re: Educational qualifications for a girl to become a Pilot in IAF? How to apply for it?

By CDSE i.e Combined Defense Service Examination which is conducted by union public service commission board of India.

This exam conducted twice in a year.

Age limit-

For IAF i.e Indian Air force age should be 19 years to 23 years.

Educational qualification-
Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.

2nd Entry is through SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION (SSC) 37th SSC WOMEN FLYING PILOT COURSE July 2011

An unmarried Female Indian citizen, 19 to 23 years of age A first class Graduate in any discipline with Physics and Maths at 10+2 level or BE/ B.Tech with minimum 60% marks.

Final year students may also apply, provided they would qualify for a degree and submit result by 15 Jun 2011.
24th June 2011, 08:22 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Hello friend,
The only way for a girl to join as a pilot in Indian Air Force is through short service commission.
To be eligible for the same, you must have scored a minimum of 60% in your bachelors degree exam and must have studied physics and maths at +2 level.

The minimum eligible age is 19 years.
The maximum age limit is 23 years.

The notification for recruitment of pilots through short service commission is usually published in Employment News and other leading newspapers of India.

For more information, refer to the official website of Indian Air Force
25th June 2011, 12:09 AM
sandymishra45

Hi,
You can enter in AIR FORCE through

SSB BOARD- if you are interested, you can apply through SSB Board.

CDSE (Combined Defense Service Examination )-It is held twice in a year by UPSC BOARD. Your age limit should be 19 to 23years. You should have bachelors degree from maths and science or b.tech. from recognised university.

Pilot- Through SSC(SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION) girls can do flying pilot courses. In this age limit should be 19 to 23 years. 1st class in 10+2 with maths and science or she should have 1st class in BE/B.Tech.
12th February 2012, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

hi sir.how can i become a pilot in iaf with intermediate(mpc)!i'm girl!
9th August 2012, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

I'm in 12th this year. I want to become a Pilot in Indian Air force. But the problem is that I'm a girl. Can I fulfill my dream being a girl?
15th May 2013, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

i gain 60% marks in 12th classe(non-medical) and now we are doing b.sc honours in maths so how we can join IAF as an officers rank we are girl?
27th June 2013, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

what are educational and physical qualifications of girls for cds exam?
18th August 2017, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

I'm a girl and completed my 12th in 2013 with physics,chemistry and maths....and I completed my BCA now I can able to join in IAF
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?