14th January 2019, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualifications required for the post of Fishery District Officer?

Sir, I have completed M.Sc Zoology with specialization in Fishery Science. Can I apply for the post of Fishery District Officer? If yes, then how can I apply? Further, is there any entrance or only interview?

15th March 2023, 08:09 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualifications required for the post of Fishery District Officer?

Recruitment as post of Fishery District Officer is done after qualifying in state PCS examination.

The examination is conducted in three stages. The required educational qualification is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

So, if possess the required qualification then can apply for the examination and after qualifying in all stages become eligible for the final selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?