20th August 2020, 08:19 PM
Shivakumar1999

Educational requirements and entrance exam needed for Tahsildar?

Hello everybody, I have completed B.Sc Computer Science. So, I need to whether I can become Tahsildar or not? If yes, then which entrance exam do I need to write? How and when to apply for that entrance and when is the entrance going to be conducted?

28th August 2020, 04:39 PM
ruckshana

Post Re: Educational requirements and entrance exam needed for Tahsildar?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the post of Tahsildar.

The educational requirements for this post is as follows:
• Candidates needs to hold a bachelor's degree from a recognised university.
• Candidates with a bachelor's degree or studying in final year of bachelor's degree can apply.
• Should have good knowledge of official language of the state.

The entrance exam is conducted by the State Public Service Commission (SPSC) of the concerned state.

For more details, kindly visit: www.upsc.gov.in
30th August 2020, 08:17 PM
ayushii08

Default Re: Educational requirements and entrance exam needed for Tahsildar?

The recruitment process for Deputy Tehsildar is conducted by the State Public Service Commission (SPSC) of the concerned state.
The selection is done on the basis of Academic Records, Preliminary Written Exam (Objective Type and Multiple Choice), Main Written Exam (Conventional Type) and Personal Interview (Personality Test).
Eligibility
1.Candidate must have a qualified bachelor’s degree in any subject or stream from a recognized university or educational institution.
2.Candidate must have adequate knowledge of the official regional language of the state/region.
Age limit
Candidate must be 21 years to 42 years in the year of examination, although in some states upper age limit is 36 years.
Reserved categories get age relaxation as per government guidelines.
2nd September 2020, 03:08 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Educational requirements and entrance exam needed for Tahsildar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivakumar1999 View Post
Hello everybody, I have completed B.Sc Computer Science. So, I need to whether I can become Tahsildar or not? If yes, then which entrance exam do I need to write? How and when to apply for that entrance and when is the entrance going to be conducted?
The vacancy for Deputy Tahsildar is floated almost every year by the SPSCs through the state civil services examination.
In some states, the selection process for Deputy Tahsildar or Nayab Tehsildar is conducted on direct recruitment basis
The minimum qualification required to apply for Tehsildar job is bachelor's degree from a recognized university or final year student
Candidate's age must fall into the range of 21 years to 42 years in the year of examination. However, the upper age limit could be 36 years in some states.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?