28th November 2022, 04:56 PM
Sahu Biju babu

Eligibbility for Merchant Navy jobs for Civil Engineer

Can I be eligible for merchant Navy jobs? My qualification is diploma in civil and b.tech in civil engineering.

30th November 2022, 05:12 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibbility for Merchant Navy jobs for Civil Engineer

Eligibility:-

You must have to score at least 50% marks in your engineering for making a career in the merchant navy. After completion of your B.E civil engineering course, you have to pursue one year Marine Engineering Course. To get admission in Graduate Marine Engineering, you have to appear in the entrance exam.
30th November 2022, 08:50 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibbility for Merchant Navy jobs for Civil Engineer

The eligibility criteria for Merchant Navy jobs for Civil Engineering:-

Educational Qualification:
Candidates must have to score at least 50% marks in their engineering for making a career in the merchant navy. After completion of their B.E civil engineering course, candidates have to pursue one year Marine Engineering Course. To get admission in Graduate Marine Engineering, candidates have to appear in the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?