11th April 2018, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in departmental exams for Railway employee with Open certificate of Graduation?

Dear Sir/Madam, I have completed my 10th standard and joined Open University then completed my Graduation. I am working in a Railway Department. Many departmental exams published every year. They are asking for eligibility with 12th or equivalent. I would like to know that I am eligible to apply or such exams?

22nd April 2018, 12:42 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in departmental exams for Railway employee with Open certificate of Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, I have completed my 10th standard and joined Open University then completed my Graduation. I am working in a Railway Department. Many departmental exams published every year. They are asking for eligibility with 12th or equivalent. I would like to know that I am eligible to apply or such exams?
Yes, you can apply for the Departmental Railway Exam as per the eligibility criteria the candidate needs to have a degree of graduation in any discipline from recognzied university (whether it is distance mode of study or regular mode of study) the university should be recognzied.

- The age should be within 21 years to 32 years.

- The relaxation for the reserved criteria is for SC/ST/ OBC 35 years.

So, no need to worry you can easily apply for the Railway examination whenever the notification comes for any examination which says educational qualification graduation or its equivalent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?