27th January 2011, 07:14 PM
veenapriya.r

Eligibility to appear for Group exams for BE final year student? Can we write two group exams at a time?

1.Im doing my BE final year am i eligible to write the group exams
if so which group exams can i write
2. can a person write two group exams at a time

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for group exams? Is a BSc student eligible for Group I exam?
  2. List of various Group Exams for 10+2 pass candidates? What's the minimum eligibility criteria for Group 3 and Group 4 Exam?
  3. Eligibility to write Group Exam? What is the procedure for it?
  4. Information regarding different Group Exams? Required Eligibility criteria to appear for these Exams?
  5. Final Year Engineering Students Eligibility in TNPSC Group-1 and Group-2 Exams? Which posts are best for engineering students?
  6. Am I eligible to write TNPSC group I and II exam after doing B.E final year civil engineering? What is the syllabus?
  7. When will I get the notification for Group I and Group II?
  8. How should I prepare for Group exam? What is the qualification required to write group exam
  9. How should I prepare for group exam? What is the qualification for the same?
  10. Am I eligible to write the group exams?
  11. Can a final year mechanical engineer apply for TNPSC Group-I and Group-II exams?
  12. Information about group exams? Difference between all 4 group exams? When does the notification come out?
  13. Am I eligible for Group Exams while pursuing my final year of B.E.?
  14. Qualifications required to write Group Exams? Are first year engineering students eligible for the exam?
  15. Is there any possibility for me to become a government lecturer after completion of group exams? -- [New]
  16. Eligibility criteria required to attend Group I and Group II exam?
  17. Procedure to get selected in Group - I exams for final year Engineering student?
  18. Eligibilty for TNPSC Group III and IV Exams -- [Most Discussed]
31st January 2011, 12:02 AM
amahajan

Default Re: Eligibility to appear for Group exams for BE final year student? Can we write two group exams at a time?

Hello Dear
You have not specified for which post you want to apply through Group I exam as TNPSC conduct Group exam for various posts therefore I would give you a link where you can find all the details regarding eligibility criteria of Group I exam.

http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/Notifications/257_not_eng_grp2k11.pdf
26th March 2011, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to appear for Group exams for BE final year student? Can we write two group exams at a time?

if BEfinalyear guy have oppertunity to write groups
7th June 2011, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

what is difference between groups,preliminary,mains,civils
12th December 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

is a final year BE holder eligible to write these exams??
5th April 2012, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

hai iam studying btech 1 year in information technology, can i write group exams ?
if i can write my group exams in which year can i write and of what group exam i am eligibel for
19th July 2012, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my third year B.Tech I.T can i able to write a group exam if so what exam and when to apply
21st January 2013, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

i am interested to prepare for group-1 exams and i have completed my b.tech from comp. science dept, i need to know details regarding dis exam, its preparation, and the best institute to get trained and when would be exams in 2013
8th October 2013, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to prepare for groups exams and which group exam is suitable for final year see student please clear my doubt sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?