11th April 2019, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in KVS PGT and TGT for BEd final year student?

Hello everyone, I am in final year of my BEd and appearing in CTET of this year. I want to appear in KVS PGT and TGT also. So, I would like to know about my eligibility to appear in this recruitment exam also.

15th April 2019, 06:13 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in KVS PGT and TGT for BEd final year student?

Candidates in the final year of B.Ed course are eligible to appear for CTET examination.

CTET examination is conducted for recruitment as teacher in government schools. CTET is conducted by NTA.

So, you have to appear and qualify in all the stages of the examination for final selection as TGT or PGT.

For selection as PGT minimum required educational qualification is master degree from a recognised university.
29th December 2019, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in KVS PGT and TGT for BEd final year student?

I'm in final year of b.ed and I qualified cte Can I elligible for kvs tgt ?
5th January 2020, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

I'm in final year of b.ed my final exam will held in march this year and I qualified ctet in both paper. Can I elligible for kvs tgt exam?
6th January 2020, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

I have qualified CTET and i am final year student of B.ed. Can i apply for KVS?
23rd January 2020, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of b.ed final year. I qualified ctet. Can I eligible for kvs tgt exam?
19th April 2020, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Can b.ed final year student can apper in kvs prt,tgt or pgt exam?
5th June 2020, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

I am b ed final yr student If kvs exam conducted before my b ed final yr exam
Then may I eligible for kvs exam in that situation.
15th September 2020, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of b.ed final year. I qualified ctet. Can I eligible for kvs tgt pgt exams ??
29th October 2020, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Plz rply I'm bed final year student my result is in process can i eligible for uptgt exam
24th October 2022, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Am appearing in bed final year exam and qualified in Ctet paper 2.can I eligible for Kvs in 2022
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?