27th September 2018, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET December for a candidate who will appear MCom Improvement exam in March of next year?

Hi friends, I had appeared MCom and secured 54% marks so I have appeared for the Improvement and upgraded to 55%. But unfortunately I failed in one subject. Now, I am going to reappear again the Improvement exam in March of next year. However, I have applied and preparing for UGC-NET of this December. So, I am eligible to appear this UGC-NET?

30th September 2018, 01:06 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET December for a candidate who will appear MCom Improvement exam in March of next year?

As per things mentioned in query, your present status is that you have failed status in Master's degree in Commerce.

Academic qualification: Master's degree in any stream with pass status and minimum 55% marks in master's degree.

You can become eligible for exam only after passing failed subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?