4th February 2021, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in the UPSC Indian Forest Services recruitment for a BTech(Food Technology) student?

Hi everyone, I am in final year of BTech with Food Technology. Am I eligible to apply for the Indian Forest Services recruitment of UPSC? Kindly tell me if I am eligible. Waiting for your response!

6th February 2021, 12:34 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in the UPSC Indian Forest Services recruitment for a BTech(Food Technology) student?

No, You are not eligible for UPSE Indian Forest Services Recruitment with BTech degree.

You must have completed Graduation in Forestry or Agriculture or Horticulture or Environmental Science or Zoology or Botany or any other related subject from a recognised university or institution to be eligible for this recruitment.
7th February 2021, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in the UPSC Indian Forest Services recruitment for a BTech(Food Technology) student?

you can start your preparation for IFS ( Indian foreign service) in UPSC but you can appear the exam after completion of your graduation. As per UPSC for any civil services examination candidate must have any bechlor degree.
14th September 2021, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Is food technology (b.tech) os eligible for indian forest service??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?