20th October 2018, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for AWES PGT recruitment for BEd 3rd semester student who has completed MCom(H)?

Hi friends, I have completed my MCom(H) and currently pursuing BEd course. I am in 3rd semester. I want to apply for AWES PGT recruitment. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for this recruitment?

1st April 2023, 04:56 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for AWES PGT recruitment for BEd 3rd semester student who has completed MCom(H)?

Eligibility criteria

The minimum educational qualification is B.Ed in any specific subject with atleast 50% marks

For fresh candidates, the age limit is under 40 years

NCR schools TGT/PRT opting candidates should be less than 29 years and PGT less than 36 years.

For experienced candidates the age limitations is below 57 years.

At least 5 years of experience is required for experienced ones

It's mandatory to provide their PGT/TGT certificates during document verification.

One can access the application form online through their official website.

The AWES Recruitment board has released notification
Through this recruitment process, teachers will be recruited for 136 Army Public School situated in various military and cantonment areas.
Willing candidates should go through AWES Army Public School preparation tips to have an edge over others in the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?