12th March 2019, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Diploma Food Inspector course for LLB graduate?

Respected Sir, I have completed my LLB course. Now, I am looking forward to do Diploma course in Food Inspector. I would like to know that am I eligible or not to apply for this course? Please let me know about this immediately.

21st March 2019, 06:50 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Diploma Food Inspector course for LLB graduate?

As per the eligibility criteria, to pursue Food Inspector Diploma Course, you must have a Bachelor's degree in any stream. However, Bachelor's degree in subjects like biology, math, physics or agricultural sciences would be an added advantage

Once you complete the course, you will have job opportunities in the following departments:-
:- Public Health Dept, Conservancy Dept. of Municipal corporation/ Municipalities/ Municipal Council / Zillahparishad.
:- State Director of Health Services
:-Public Health Dept, Conservancy Dept. of Municipal corporation/ Municipalities/ Municipal Council / Zillahparishad.
:-Hotel & Hospitality Industry/Industrial Areas
:-Railway
:-Oil Refineries
:- Food And Drugs Dept.
:- Sewage Disposal Units.
:-Water Supply and Disinfections.
:-Educational Institutions, School, Colleges.
:- Agricultural, Irrigation Sector, Sugar Factories
:- Metal, Chemical, Textile and Electrical Industries
:-Non Government Organizations in Health , Education, Environment and Sanitation Sector.Pest Control Agencies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?