2nd January 2019, 04:26 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for IBPS PO recruitment for a candidate with 51% in BA(English) Honours?

Hello everyone, I have completed my BA with English Honours. I want to apply for IBPS PO recruitment. However, I have secured only 51% marks in my Graduation. So, am I eligible to apply for this recruitment or not?

8th January 2019, 11:55 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for IBPS PO recruitment for a candidate with 51% in BA(English) Honours?

You are eligible to appear for IBPS PO examination. The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline.

There is no minimum required aggregate to appear for the examination. The age limit is 20-30 years with relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

The examination is conducted in three stages. For more information visit at www.ibps.in.
10th January 2019, 09:49 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for IBPS PO recruitment for a candidate with 51% in BA(English) Honours?

The minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for IBPS PO examination are as below :-

* You must be an Indian citizen.

* Your age must lie in between 20 years to 30 years. Age relaxation is allowed for candidates belonging to reserved category.

* You must have completed your graduation degree course in any discipline from a recognised university.

* Good communication skills along with basic computer proficiency is also desired.

So, having completed your BA in English degree course, you are eligible to apply for IBPS PO examination as far as the educational requirement for the same is concerned.

For more details and updates regarding the IBPS bank examinations, you can refer to the link www.ibps.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?