20th November 2018, 06:23 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Indian Foreign Service exam for BCA(H) graduate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed my BCA(H) in this year. Now, I want to join Indian Foreign Service by giving IFS exam. Am I eligible to apply for this exam according to my qualification? Kindly let me know immediately.

24th November 2018, 04:00 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Indian Foreign Service exam for BCA(H) graduate?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for Indian Foreign Service Examination:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for Indian Foreign Service Examination is given below,

Name of the Organization - Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)

Name of the Examination - Indian Foreign Service Examination

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are eligible to apply for Indian Foreign Service Examination. The minimum educational qualification required is given below,

<> Candidates must have completed their Graduation or it's equivalent course in any discipline from a recognized university.

<> Hence, as BCA(H) course is a Graduation course I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this Indian Foreign Service Examination.
27th November 2018, 04:06 PM
Sadia77

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Indian Foreign Service exam for BCA(H) graduate?

Yes you can, below are the eligibility criteria:
> Maximum age 30 years as on 1st of August in the year of examination(5 years relief for backward class etc).
> Max of 7 attempts ( 9 for backward class)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?