23rd November 2018, 01:34 AM
Krish an

Eligibility to apply for Kerala Police Constable recruitment for 26 years old candidate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am 26 years of age and I want to apply for Constable recruitment of Kerala Police. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for this recruitment of Kerala Police. Please let me know immediately.

15th February 2023, 09:36 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Kerala Police Constable recruitment for 26 years old candidate?

The eligibility to apply for Kerala Constable is that candidate must have passed 10+2 from a recognised board.

The age limit is 18-22 years and relaxation for the reserved category.

So, you are not eligible to appear in the examination as you have exceeded the upper age limit criteria.
15th February 2023, 05:59 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Kerala Police Constable recruitment for 26 years old candidate?

The required eligibility to apply for Kerala SI is :-

Candidate must have passed 10+2 from a recognised board.

Candidate must be between 18-22 years and relaxation for the reserved category.

So, you are not eligible to apply for the examination and get recruitment as Constable in Kerala Police as per your educational qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?