5th September 2018, 05:50 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for KVS PGT recruitment for MA postgraduate?

Hi friends, I did my MA and I have heard about KVS PGT recruitment. I want to apply for this recruitment. Kindly let me know about my eligibility to apply for this recruitment. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

6th September 2018, 11:20 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for KVS PGT recruitment for MA postgraduate?

For recruitment as PGT in KVS you have to appear and qualify in CTET and examination conducted by KVS.

The required qualification to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed master degree from a recognised university and have done B.Ed course.

For more information visit at www.ctet.nic.in.
7th September 2018, 07:20 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

No direct recruitment in KVS on the basis of educational qualification.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in CTET and examination conducted by KVS for final selection.

You are eligible to appear in examination for PGT recruitment with master degree and B.Ed qualification.
8th September 2018, 01:09 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for KVS PGT recruitment for MA Post graduate are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed Master’s degree from a recognized university with at least 50% aggregate in relevant subject.

Age Limit – Candidate’s upper age limit should be 40 years for PGT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?