24th July 2018, 10:19 AM
Puja M

Eligibility to apply in MPSC exam for BSc(Radiology) student?

Hello friends, I am studying BSc in Radiology course. I want to appear in MPSC exam. So, can I know about my eligibility to apply in this recruitment exam? Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

26th July 2018, 04:42 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in MPSC exam for BSc(Radiology) student?

The common eligibility criteria to appear for MPSC examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit is 19-33 years with relaxation for reserved category. Candidates with different stream are eligible to appear in examination.

Examination is conducted in three stages and you have to qualify in all the stages for final selection.

For more information about examination visit at www.mpsc.gov.in.
26th July 2018, 08:01 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

MPSC stands for Maharashtra Public Service Commission and the minimum eligibility criteria required for appearing in the same examination are as here under :-

* You must have the nationality of India with domiciled in the state of Maharashtra.

* Your age must lie within 18 years to 33 years. Age relaxation is allowed for reserved category candidates as per the state government norms.

* You must have completed your bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Students pursuing final year of their bachelor degree course are also eligible.

So, having completed your B.Sc in Radiology degree course, you are eligible to apply for MPSC examination as there is no requirement of a particular stream at any academic degree level for appearing in the same examination.

For more detailed information regarding MPSC examination, you can refer to the link www.mpsc.gov.in.
26th July 2018, 08:58 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Maharashtra Public Service Commission examination is conducted for recruitment in state service.

The minimum eligibility to appear in examination is that :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Age limit is 18-33 years.

Examination is conducted in three stages : - Preliminary, Mains and Interview.

So, you are eligible to appear in examination and will become eligible for recruitment in service after qualifying in all stages of examination.

More information is available at www.mpsc.gov.in.
27th July 2018, 01:48 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor degree from any recognised university is valid to appear inMPSC entrance examination conducted for recruitment as officer in state service of Maharashtra.

The minimum required qualification to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The age limit is 19-33 years. There is relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.
28th October 2021, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

I completed my bsc radiology and imaging techniques course so i can apply for mpsc exam
23rd June 2022, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

I am studying bsc radiography final year.so can I apply for mpsc radiology exam? Plz ans me I am very confused %uD83D%uDE15
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?