20th June 2018, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in PGT(Computer Science) for MSc(Maths and Computer Application) student of IGNOU?

Hi friends, I am doing MSc in Maths with Computer Application course from IGNOU. I want to apply for PGT in Computer Science. So, I am eligible or not for applying in PGT with Computer Science? Please help me to know about this asap.

29th June 2018, 09:29 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in PGT(Computer Science) for MSc(Maths and Computer Application) student of IGNOU?

PGT stands for Post Graduate Teacher.

Eligibility Criteria:

Candidate must have passed Post Graduation degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a recognized university.

Candidate must passed B.Ed degree.

Candidate age must be 28 to 40 years.

Relaxation is available for reserved category.

Yes, you are eligible to applying in PGT with Computer Science.
17th September 2019, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in PGT(Computer Science) for MSc(Maths and Computer Application) student of IGNOU?

I want to know that I hv done Msc I.T from punjab university after doing BCA AND 10 2 in IT applications.Whether I m eligible for the post of PGT Computer Science teacher in haryana published a month ago. Also GOT HTET Certification when essential qualification in HTET and Post Pgt comp.sc are same.plz reply.
7th August 2020, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that I hv done Msc I.T from punjab university after doing BCA AND 10 2 in IT applications.Whether I m eligible for the post of PGT Computer Science teacher in haryana published a month ago. Also GOT HTET Certification when essential qualification in HTET and Post Pgt comp.sc are same.plz reply. My mail id is [email protected]
4th March 2023, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

No, you are not eligible for the post of PGT computer science or IT in Kendriya Vidyalaya, as your degree clearly states that MSc in Mathematics with application in Computer Science. The degree is purely of Mathematics and it covers only application of mathematics in areas of computers (where mathematical logics are used for computer analog signals or programming), therefore, you are only eligible for PGT Mathematics with this degree and not computer science or Informatics Practices.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?