12th October 2018, 01:36 PM
Aldiakanksha

Eligibility to apply for SSC Data Processing Assistant recruitment?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in SSC recruitment for the post of Data Processing Assistant? I want to know about the eligibility criteria so that I can apply for this recruitment.

20th March 2023, 03:53 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for SSC Data Processing Assistant recruitment?

Eligibility criteria

Must be an Indian citizen

UPSC allows candidate to attempt for the post to maximum age limit of 30 years and as per the upper age limit set for their respective category.

Those who wish to apply for the recruitment must have Masters/BE /B.tech in computer engineering /computer science/computer Technology /computer science and engineering Information Technology from a recognised university/institute.

The selection of candidates will be done purely based on the UPSC Data processing Assistant Eligibility criteria and their performance in the exam.
22nd March 2023, 02:12 PM
anaacademy

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for SSC Data Processing Assistant recruitment?

Age Limit be not exceed 30 years.
Educational qualification is Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Computer Application
For more details you may refer the official site of SSC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?