26th April 2018, 07:31 AM
Ayush ku. yadav

Eligibility to apply in UPSC CAPF recruitment?

Dear friends, I have heard that UPSC is published a recruitment for CAPF. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this recruitment . Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply in UPSC CAPF recruitment for English Literature graduate?
  2. Eligibility to apply for CAPF Assistant Commandant recruitment for girls?
  3. Eligibility to apply in CAPF Sub-Inspector recruitment for 27 years old male candidate?
  4. Eligibility to apply in UPSC-CAPF for a 27 years old Airmen?
  5. Can I apply in UPSC-CAPF being a B.A. 3rd year student?
  6. How can I prepare to crack Staff Selection Commission CAPF recruitment exam? Pattern of this recruitment exam?
  7. What qualification is required to appear in CAPF Examination?
  8. How can I prepare to qualify SSC CAPF recruitment exam? Pattern of this written exam?
  9. Minimum height required to apply in CAPF Assitant Commandant recruitment for ST candidates?
  10. Procedure to become an Assistant Commandant while serving in Border Security Force since last 10 years?
  11. How can I join CISF being a Commerce graduate?
  12. List of posts under CAPF & CISF of Staff Selection Commission recruitment?
  13. Eligibility criteria for candidature of CAPF?
  14. Can I qualify in Medical Fitness test of CAPF Sub-Inspector recruitment if my height is 159 cms and weight is 68 kgs?
  15. Can I qualify in Medical Fitness test of CAPF Sub-Inspector recruitment if my height is 169 cms and weight is 72 kgs?
  16. Detailed information and eligibility criteria of UPSC Indian Defence Estate Services recruitment?
  17. Eligibility to apply in UPSC CDS-II Non-Technical recruitment for a female who is a graduate in French Language?
  18. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in UPSC Psychologist recruitment 2018? -- [New]
14th May 2018, 05:14 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in UPSC CAPF recruitment?

UPSC conducts entrance examination for recruitment as Assistant Commandant in CAPF.

The required qualification to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit to appear for examination is 20-25 years. Candidate must be physically and mentally fit for final recruitment.

For more details about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
14th May 2018, 10:45 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Yes, the news which you have regarding UPSC CAPF ( Assistant Commandant ) recruitment is true and the application for the same examination is available on the link www.upsconline.nic.in till 21st May 2018. Also, the stage one i.e; written examination for same recruitment is scheduled to be held on 12th August 2018.

--> The basic requirements to apply for the same examination are as here under :-

* You must be an Indian citizen.

* Your age must lie within 20 years to 25 years by the 1st August of that year in which examination is held. Age relaxation is allowed for reserved category candidates.

* You must have completed your graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Students pursuing final year of their degree course are also eligible.

So having completed your graduation in English with 55% marks you are eligible for appearing in UPSC CAPF recruitment examination as per your educational requirement but you must satisfy the eligibility criteria too.

For more details regarding same examinations you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
14th May 2018, 10:49 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to appear for CAPF examination which is conducted by UPSC is :-

Candidate must have passed or in the final year of bachelor degree.

Candidate's age must be between 20-25 years.

Candidate must be physically fit.

For final selection candidates have to appear and qualify in various stages of examination.

For more details visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
15th May 2018, 09:37 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

CAPF ( Central Armed Police Force ) and for recruitment as Assistant Commandant in the following forces candidates have to appear and qualify for UPSC examination.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university and the age limit is 20-25 years.

Candidates have to appear and qualify for written, interview and physical fitness criteria for final selection.

To get more details visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
15th May 2018, 10:25 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

As far as you are concerned about the release of application form for UPSC CAPF 2018 recruitment then it has been released on the 25th April 2018 and will be available till 21st May 2018.

--> Further, the minimum eligibility criteria required for appearing in the same examination are as here under :-

* You must hold the nationality of India.

* Your age must lie within 20 years to 25 years by the 1st August 2018. Age relaxation is allowed for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

* You must have completed your graduation degree course in any discipline of your choice from a recognized university.

For more details regarding the same examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
15th May 2018, 11:52 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to appear for CAPF examination conducted by UPSC is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognized university. The age limit is 20-25 years with relaxation for reserved category.

Candidates with above qualification are eligible to appear for the examination. The application form for the examination is available now.

To get more details visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
15th May 2018, 12:22 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for Union Public Service Commission Central Armed Police Force examination:

1. Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply.

2. Age limit is 20-25 years on 1st August, 2018.

Last date to apply for exam is 21st May, 2108.
15th May 2018, 01:24 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The acronym CAPF stands for Central Armed Police Force exam.

Examination conducting body: UPSC.

Academic qualification: Graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

Age limit: 20-25 years.

Any candidate who meets above two criteria can apply for UPSC CAPF 2018.
15th May 2018, 06:49 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

UPSC CAPF stands for Union Public Service Commission Central Armed Police Force examination. The eligibility criteria for CAPF exam:

>>Candidate must have done bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for exam.

>>The age criteria is 20-25 years.

Last date to apply for 2018 exam is 21st May.
15th May 2018, 07:52 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Eligibility criteria for UPSC CAPF recruitment:

Graduates in any discipline are eligible for this recruitment.

The age criteria is 20-25 years.

It will be calculated on 1st August, 2018. You can apply online now if you have essential qualification.
15th May 2018, 11:39 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for UPSC CAPF Recruitment:

In order to be eligible for this UPSC CAPF Recruitment, you are required to meet the below mentioned eligibility criteria.

@ You must have completed Bachelor's Degree or it's equivalent qualification from a recognized university.

@ Candidates who are doing their final year of Bachelor's Degree are also eligible to apply for UPSC CAPF Recruitment.

@ Both male and female candidates are eligible to apply for this UPSC CAPF recruitment.

@ The minimum age required is 20 years and must not exceed 25 years in order to be eligible. Age criteria is considered as on 1st August, 2018 to be eligible for this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?