14th November 2015, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to be a B.D.O in West Bengal? When is the next advertisement going to be published?

I am a graduate nurse. I passed my B.Sc(Hons) Nursing in the year 2013 from a govt.Nursing college. My date of birth is12.04.1992. I want to be a B.D.O. Am i eligible? What examination i have to attempt? When the next advertisement of that exam will publish?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  2. When are the forms of West Bengal Polytechnic Exam going to be available? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  3. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Age relaxation to apply in state government job for central government employee?
  5. Which government college can I get after scoring 637 rank in WBJEE?
  6. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  7. What is the date of sale of submission of forms for BSc fo West Bengal government
  8. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  9. what can I do after studying BSc Zoology? Which course will I take after passing BSc Zoology?
  10. Eligibility to apply in West Bengal Entrance exam for a candidate studying in Bangalore and belonging to West Bengal?
  11. Can I get any reputed college for CSE after scoring 50400 in WBJEE?
  12. List of the government colleges of B.Ed in Kolkata?
  13. Date of sale of application form in West Bengal?
  14. Is it possible to do graduation in Assamese in West Bengal?
  15. In which colleges I can get admission with a rank of 32669 in WBJEE?
  16. Can i get Civil Engineering in private college after scoring 70026 in WBJEE?
  17. Can I get government college after scoring a rank of 13136 in WBJEE?
  18. Is it beneficial to do MBA through correspondence? Does it have scope? Which stream to choose in MBA Correspondence?
14th November 2015, 09:52 PM
ant man

Default Re: Eligibility to be a B.D.O in West Bengal? When is the next advertisement going to be published?

Eligibility criteria for BDO in West Bengal is

1. You must complete the graduation in any stream from a recognised university.
2. Being in the final year also can apply and must not have any pending backlogs.
3.Candidates age should be in between 21-30 years.
4. The upper age relaxations are SC/ST - 5 years and for OBC - 3 years.
15th November 2015, 08:06 AM
skhawking

Default Re: Eligibility to be a B.D.O in West Bengal? When is the next advertisement going to be published?

Dear,
The examination that is needed to be given for becoming a BDO officer in west Bengal is called WBCS.
WBCS stands for West Bengal Common services and it is the only way to become a BDO officer in Wear Bengal.
Eligibilities for seating in WBCS exams are as follows;

*1) Candidate should must to have completed the graduation with any course.
*2) Candidate should have no pending backlogs during the graduation period.
*3) Candidate's age should must be between 21 to 30 years.
#There is an upper age relaxation of 5 years and 3 years for SC/ST and OBC respectively.
I hope these stats will help you.
Best of luck!
15th November 2015, 08:28 PM
Mohit.Bansal

BDO stands for Block Development Officer.

For BDO data entry operator candidate must have graduation degree from recognised college or university.

Candidates must have the age within 18 years to 32 years.

There is also applicable relaxation in age as per government rules.

The Test will contains three rounds-

>> Computer Proficiency Test

>> Written Exam

>> Interview

Candidates are required to complete all the three rounds for the selection.
15th November 2015, 11:53 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility requirements for BDO within West Bengal can be

1. You will need to complete your graduation from the particular college in different mode coming from a recognised college or university.
2. Being in the ultimate final year you may also use in addition to need to have no pending backlogs.
3. Job hopefuls grow older ought to be concerning 21 years-30 years.
4. The upper age relaxations usually for SC/ST - 5 years for OBC - 3 years.
4th April 2019, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Sir there is compulsory that we should able to read & write Bengali for bdo or sdo post in westbengal
16th December 2020, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to be a B.D.o in West Bengal 2021?
19th February 2021, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

If we are graduated but not 21 yet are we allowed to sit for exams?
24th February 2021, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Is thr age relaxatation for PH category candidates
5th April 2021, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

where BDO is gazetted post.next promotion on which post in bangal.
10th June 2021, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

How to calculate Average Marks in WBCS Form Filling? Is it just the final year marks average of all subjects or all the subjects for all semester's or year's average?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?