28th July 2018, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to become a Drug Inspector for BA Honours student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I would like to know that if I do BA Honours course then after completing my Graduation, I am eligible to become a Drug Inspector? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

31st July 2018, 04:21 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility to become a Drug Inspector for BA Honours student?

No, candidates with bachelor in Arts are not eligible to appear for Drug Inspector recruitment examination.

The examination is conducted by State Public Service Commission. The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in pharmacy, chemistry, botany etc.

So, you are not eligible to apply for the examination.
31st July 2018, 06:00 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

To become a Drug Inspector you have to pass an examination conducted by State Public Service Commission.

First of all you must have graduation in Pharmacy or Microbiology or Degree in Medicine with specialization in Pharmacology.

Age must be between 21 to 35 years. There is age relaxation is available for reserved category.

The selection will be based on Written examination and personal interview.

So, with this degree you are not eligible for Drug Inspector.
31st July 2018, 08:11 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

No, B.A graduates are not eligible for Drug Inspector recruitment examination.

It is compulsory to have B.Sc from a recognised university in Pharmacy, Chemistry, Botany etc.

The entrance examination is conducted in various stages and you will be not eligible to appear in examination with B.A qualification.

Examination is conducted by State Public Service so visit official website for detail information.
31st July 2018, 09:50 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to appear for Drug Inspector recruitment examination. The examination is conducted by PSC.

Candidate passed bachelor degree in arts are not eligible to appear in examination.

Bachelor degree must be in Chemistry, Zoology, Botany etc. Age limit is not same for all the PSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?