17th January 2018, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for being a Botany Lecturer in college after passing Plant Physiology from ASRB.

I have passed NET Plant Physiology from Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board. So, now Am I eligible for the post of Lecturer in government colleges for teaching Botany? Or, Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) NET is essential for me?

19th January 2018, 01:20 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for being a Botany Lecturer in college after passing Plant Physiology from ASRB.

According to my knowledge it is essential to qualify CSIR NET to be eligible to join as a lecturer of botany in any of the government or private colleges.
You must have to qualify CSIR NET entrance test and it is compulsory.
19th January 2018, 04:02 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for being a Botany Lecturer in college after passing Plant Physiology from ASRB.

For becoming Lecturer in government college you need to fulfil the eligibility requirements which are mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should have completed their post graduation level degree in related stream with minimum 50% from any recognized university.
- The candidate should have passed NET (National Eligibility Test) with a good score.

After passing in the NET entrance exam, based on your score in the exam apply for the government colleges for lecturer post.
Since you gave cleared your NET exam you can apply for the botany lectpost in the government colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?