31st May 2018, 05:23 AM
Divya.shivashankar11@gmai

Eligibility to clear backlog of 5th semester for a candidate who quit Commercial Practice Diploma course around 10 years ago?

Hi everyone, I have joined Diploma in Commercial Practice course around 10 years ago. I have one backlog in 5th semester but I quit without clearing this backlog. Now, I want to clear this backlog. So, can I eligible to do this now?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study BTech for a candidate who has completed Diploma with a backlog around 4 years ago?
  2. Can I clear 5th semester backlog during 6th semester exam of Diploma Engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech Engineering if I have one 1 backlog in my diploma 5th semester?
  4. Am I eligible to write 5th semester external exams if I have 6 backlogs?
  5. Chance of getting promoted to 5th semester for Diploma Electrical student who got backlog in all subjects?
  6. Eligibility to appear in Diploma CET for a candidate who has backlog in Diploma course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible for TCS company interview if I have completed diploma course and have a backlog in 6th semester diploma?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech entrance exam if having backlog in 5th semester of Diploma CSE?
  9. Am I eligible to attend Syntel On-Campus Drive with 66% in 10th, 84% in 12th and 60% with 3 backlogs in B.Tech?
  10. Can I write 3rd semester backlog in 6th semester? When is the right time?
  11. Is it possible to get into Wipro with one backlog which is on the verge of clearing by a day later to joining?
  12. Possibility to study 1 year Diploma in ECE for a candidate who has discontinued B.Tech(ECE) 2 years ago?
  13. Is the diploma in commercial practice equivalent to FY B.com?
  14. Is diploma in commercial practice equivalent to FY B.Com?
  15. Eligibility to attend Accenture On-Campus Interview with a backlog for B.Tech 7th semester candidate?
  16. Possibility to clear arrears for a candidate who has completed Integrated MSc(Biotechnology) around 3 years ago? -- [New]
  17. Can I get admission in third semester after failing in one subject in second semester?
  18. Eligibility to apply in IAS Preliminary exam for a candidate who has backlog in B.Tech?
27th July 2022, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to clear backlog of 5th semester for a candidate who quit Commercial Practice Diploma course around 10 years ago?

I HAVE COMPLED b.COM IN2007-2010BATCH UNDER ANDHRA UNIVERSITY BT I HAVE ONE BACKLOG IN SECOND B.COM RIGHTNOW I HAVE TO CLEAR THE BACKLOG IS IT POSSIBLE PLS GIVE ME ANY SUGGESTION
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?