8th January 2018, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and colleges offering GNM in West Bengal?

I have passed +2 with 84.2% marks in Science subjects. Can I get admission in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) course in Govt. nursing colleges of West Bengal?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List good Genetics colleges in West Bengal for studying post graduation?
  3. List of colleges offering Post Basic BSc(Nursing) course in Kolkata?
  4. When are the forms of West Bengal Polytechnic Exam going to be available? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  5. List of colleges in India offering telecommunication engineering through lateral entry
  6. Eligibility for admission in GNM Nursing course? Details of colleges offering this course?
  7. How may I do MA in Bengali from any university after completing BA in Bengali honors from Burdwan university?
  8. List of core electrical company jobs for freshers
  9. List of Government affiliated Medical colleges offering BSc(Nursing) in Kolkata
  10. Which are the colleges offering Psychology in West Bengal around 50 Km radius around Kolkata?
  11. Best colleges offering M.E in Electronics? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  12. List of colleges offering BEd(Economics) in West Bengal -- [New]
  13. Can I do MBBS after GNM? What is its fee structure and the colleges offering admission for MBBS after GNM?
  14. Colleges offering BSc(Forestry) in West Bengal
  15. Which are the new colleges in West Bengal for MBBS courses? Details about the counseling?
  16. Does a candidate of other state eligible to do Graduation in West Bengal?
  17. Are there any college in West Bengal offering M.Sc in Forensic Science?
  18. List of best colleges offering diploma in agricultural course in West Bengal?
30th January 2018, 11:57 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and colleges offering GNM in West Bengal?

Some of best institutes offering GNM course in West Bengal are given as below:

Maa Sarada College of Nursing
Address: Ramakrishna Mission Seva Pratisthan 99, Sarat Bose Road, Kolkata, West Bengal 700026

Ramakrishna Mission Seva Pratishthan
Address: 99, Sarat Bose Road, Kolkata, West Bengal 700026

Haldia Institute of Nursing Science
Address: Sector-13, Haldia Township, Haldia, West Bengal 721607

Sri Aurobindo Seva Kendra School Of Nursing
Address: 84 A, Sarat Ghosh Garden Rd, Dhakuria, Kamala Park, Kolkata, West Bengal 700031

Eligibility of GNM course:
1. Candidate must have passed intermediate standard from any well affiliated school.
2. Candidate shall have PCB as the three main subjects in intermediate standard.
3. The age of the candidate shall be in between 17 years to 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?