14th March 2019, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility conditions for pursuing B.Sc Para Medical course and entrance requirement?

I have completed my Intermediate from Science stream with subject combination of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry (MPC). Am I eligible for pursuing B.Sc Para Medical courses? Is there any entrance I need to write?

21st March 2019, 01:12 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility conditions for pursuing B.Sc Para Medical course and entrance requirement?

Eligibility for paramedical courses are;
1) Candidate must pass 12 standard with physics , chemistry , biology and English as main subjects
2) Candidate must score 50% aggregate for general category ,40% for other backward class , schedule tribe , schedule caste
3) candidate must be of 17 years at the time of admission
Some states conduct their own entrance exam

No, you are not eligible for para medical course as you do not have biology subject in your 12 standard
23rd March 2019, 01:42 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility conditions for pursuing B.Sc Para Medical course and entrance requirement?

As per the eligibility criteria, If you want to pursue undergraduate and Diploma courses in the paramedical sector, you should pass 10+2 from a recognized board with at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as core subjects.

You cannot pursue any paramedical degree without Biology. Biology is mandatory in any medical or para medical related course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?