25th June 2022, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility and course fee for BEd in computer science?

Dear sir, Please let me know where I can apply to admit B.ED in govt. college in west Bengal. When I have to apply for B.ED and what is the course fees for 2 years.

Thank you

Sushmita

27th June 2022, 06:04 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility and course fee for BEd in computer science?

Any candidate who has passed 10+2 or has graduated from a recognized board of education/university can apply for BEd Computer Science course. A candidate is selected for BEd computer science course either on the basis of merit or state level BEd entrance exams such as UPTET, APTET, TSTET, OTET, KTET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
When the application forms of DU, IP, DTU and IIT will be published for Ph.D in Computer Science programme? Syllabus of Ph.D in Computer Science programme? 1 21st March 2023 07:13 PM
Computer Application under the faculty of Management Science is eligible for the post of Assistant Professor in Computer Science at Government Aided Colleges? 2 29th August 2019 12:05 PM
Am I eligible for NET computer science and application examination? I am a MSc statistics and computer application student 4 27th October 2015 11:52 AM
Can I sit for WBSSC exam in computer science or computer application after doing MSc in computer science from SMU? 5 1st October 2014 10:05 AM