12th November 2018, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for admission in College of Military Engineering, Pune

Sir, I'm 2nd year Diploma student in Mechanical Engineering so I want to know that whether can I get admission in College Of Military Engineering, Pune or not?

4th May 2023, 12:20 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for admission in College of Military Engineering, Pune

Eligibility criteria:-
*The college offers UG courses in BE/B.Tech in civil, mechanical and electrical engineering.
*Candidates seeking admission in BE/B.Tech must be eligible with 70% aggregate marks in 10+2 exam (Physics, chemistry and maths).
*Those who have passed Diploma in engineering and Technology and have obtained atleast 45% marks are also eligible.
*The selection criteria is based on JEE Mains and MHT CET exam.
Candidates can directly visit the college and college the application form , from the college office.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?