25th January 2019, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for BBA from AMU?

I have completed by 12th standard now I want to do BBA from Aligarh muslim University. What is the eligibility criteria and admission procedure? How much is the fees?

5th February 2019, 09:12 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for BBA from AMU?

No, the Aligarh Muslim University doesn’t offer BBA course. List of Bachelor’s degree courses offered by AMI are mentioned below:-

—> B.Sc. (Homs)
—> B.A
—> B.F.A
—> B.Tech
—> B.Arch
—> B.Ed, etc.,.

To be eligible to get admission for pursuing BBA course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a government recognised board. Admissions to BBA course are done through merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks or through entrance test conducted by the respective college/ university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?