24th September 2012, 04:36 PM
anantsureshpatil

Eligibility criteria to apply for RTO Exam in Maharashtra? What syllabus should I prepare for this?

what is syllabus & criteria of RTO exam in maharashtra?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria of RTO exam? Date of exam and procedure to apply for it? Syllabus and reference books for the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Syllabus, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for RTO exam
  3. Required Eligibility criteria for RTO Exam? When will be this Exam in Maharashtra?
  4. What is the RTO eligibility criteria? What is the exam date? What is the syllabus?
  5. How to apply for RTO if am I a diploma holder in Mechanical? Syllabus of the exam and the eligibility criteria?
  6. Required Eligibility criteria to appear for RTO Exam? What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  7. Required Eligibility criteria for RTO Exam? What syllabus to prepare for this Exam?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria for RTO exam? How to prepare for it?
  9. Eligibility criteria for RTO Exam? Syllabus for RTO Exam?
  10. How can I apply for RTO job? What is the eligibility criteria for RTO recruitment -- [New]
  11. Syllabus and Selection criteria for RTO Exam? How to apply for RTO Exam?
  12. How to apply for RTO Exam being a Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering? Syllabus and Required Eligibility criteria for this Exam?
  13. Can I apply for RTO Exam after the completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Eligibility criteria for RTO Exam?
  14. Criteria to be eligible for RTO exam in Maharashtra?
  15. How to apply for RTO being a Diploma holder in Mechanical? Syllabus and Eligibility criteria for this Exam?
  16. Which documents are required for RTO exam? Eligibility criteria for RTO exam?
  17. What is the criteria for RTO officer? What is the syllabus?
  18. Procedure to apply for RTO exam? Syllabus of RTO exam?
27th October 2012, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to apply for RTO Exam in Maharashtra? What syllabus should I prepare for this?

kya electrical engg (DIPLOMA) RTO EXAM DE SAKTA HE ?
6th November 2012, 03:23 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to apply for RTO Exam in Maharashtra? What syllabus should I prepare for this?

You can apply for RTO Sub Assistant Engineer post after completing B.Tech. But in final year you can't apply for RTO exam.

There are 3 exams for 3 posts in RTO Exam. These three posts in RTO are-

Clerical post
Judicial post
Assistant Engineering post.

Eligibility Criteria-

In order to apply for Clerical post you should have completed 12th class in any stream. Your age should be below 30 years.

In order to apply for Judicial post you should have to complete LLB course and your age should be above 21 years.

In order to apply for Assistant Engineering post you should have to complete B.Tech in any stream and your age should be in between 21 to 34 years.

Selection Process-

1- Written Exam

2- Personal Interview.

Exam Syllabus-

General aptitude
Language skills
General Knowledge
Optional subject etc.

15th March 2013, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

How can i apply for Assistant Engineering post in RTO Maharashtra
18th March 2013, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

i am in 3rd year mechanical engg. and after complision my BE any how i want to joint for same....then what preperation i have to do..please tel????
18th March 2013, 09:08 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,

REGIONAL TRANSPORT OFFICER

The Eligibility criteria is as follows ...

You must be an INDIAN CITIZEN

The minimum age must be 21 years

Maximum age is allowed up to 30 years

You must have a Minimum Graduation from a Recognized university

The minimum percentage must be 50% in Academics

There will be an Age Relaxation for the Reserved candidates

And for more details , you please visit

www.upsc.gov.in
12th July 2013, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Is there any criteria about physical fitness, like the height of any person?
19th July 2013, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

What is the special books for preparationof 'RTO' exam....?
4th September 2013, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

what type of book can i refer?
26th September 2013, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

cant i apply for RTO exam, if i'hv completed diploma in mechanical engg ?
9th October 2014, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Now M Final year Mechanical enng student m i Eligible for Exam...?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?