19th January 2020, 03:20 PM
Dudduprasad

Eligibility criteria to apply and write the AIPVT - All India Pre-Veterinary Test?

Hi, my name is Prasad and I qualified my 12th Board exams in the year 2014 after which I did not studied any graduate courses. However, I wish to do my Graduation now with B.Sc in Veterinary Science. So, can I write the AIPVT - All India Pre-Veterinary Test for this?

20th January 2020, 08:17 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to apply and write the AIPVT - All India Pre-Veterinary Test?

Eligibility criteria to apply and write the AIPVT – All India Pre - Veterinary Test:-

Candidates must check the AIPVT 2020 eligibility criteria before filling the application form.

Nationality:-
Indian candidates are eligible to apply. Foreign nationals must confirm their eligibility from the concerned medical / state before applying.
Candidates those are from Jammu and Kashmir must submit affidavit to the college at the time of admission.

Age limit:-
Candidates age must lie between 17 years to 25 years (as on or before 31st December 2020).
There will be five years of age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC category candidates.

Qualification;-
Candidates must pass 12th or its equivalent with recognised board.

Minimum marks:-
Candidates must have scored 50% aggregate marks in PCB and English subjects.
Candidates must have obtained 47.5% aggregate marks in 12th class.
20th January 2020, 09:29 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to apply and write the AIPVT - All India Pre-Veterinary Test?

Eligibility for AIPVT-

Candidates should pass 12th or its equivalent with recognised board having physics, chemistry and Biology as main Subjects.

Minimum age limit is 17 years on or before 31st December in the year of admission.

Maximum age limit should not exceed 25 years on or before 31st December in the year of admission.
Relaxation in upper age limit of 5 years is given to SC/ ST and OBC students.
20th January 2020, 10:54 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for AIPVT- All India Pre-Veterinary Test-

Candidates should have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects or equivalent examination.

Age criteria:

Candidates age should be 17 years on or before 31st December in the year of admission.

Candidates maximum age should not exceed 25 years on or before 31st December 2020 in the year of admission.
21st January 2020, 10:17 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can appear for AIPVT exam.

But note that upper age limit of this exam is 25 years. So, if your age is exceeding than 25 years, then you won't be able to appear for AIPVT exam.

Moreover, candidates should have scored an aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English to be eligible for AIPVT exam. While for reserved category candidates, minimum percentage required is 47.5%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?