16th February 2017, 04:44 AM
AMAHORO

Eligibility criteria to become a District Statistician Officer after B.Sc Statics? Syllabus of entrance exam for it?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Sc Statics and want to become a District Statistician Officer. Eligibility criteria and syllabus of entrance exam for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the criteria for being eligible for District Education Officer post?
  2. Which Companies in Mumbai give Employment for Statistician? In which posts a Statistician can be employed? Does M.Sc in Statistics different from M.Sc in Applied Statistics?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc IT after doing BSc IT? Syllabus for the entrance exam?
  4. In which entrance exam should I appear to become BDO? Eligibility criteria and syllabus of BDO exam? When will be this exam held?
  5. Is there any exam available to become a Block Development Officer? Detailed information, eligibility criteria, syllabus, pattern and suitable books for preparation of BDO exam?
  6. What is the criteria for FCI exam? Syllabus and eligibility criteria?
  7. Eligibility criteria for D.Ed entrance exam? Which are the colleges around Visakhapatnam district
  8. Eligibility for District Educational Officer? Which exam I have to appear for? What will be the procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue PG in Agribusiness Management from ICAR? What is the syllabus of the entrance exam?
  11. How to take admission in BSc Statics after intermediate?
  12. Syllabus of UDC exam? Which post I can get in UDC if studied B.Sc Statics?
  13. Eligibility criteria and syllabus for being a Labor Officer/Assistant Labor Commissioner?
  14. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of SCRA entrance exam?
  15. Eligibility criteria to become an IPS Officer?
  16. Eligibility criteria and syllabus of AMU M.Sc(Mathematics) entrance exam?
  17. Procedure to become a District Commissioner or Deputy commissioner? Eligibility criteria and exam held?
  18. Eligibility criteria for M.Sc Biotechnology and the syllabus for the entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?