15th August 2020, 09:44 AM
ALHC

Eligibility criteria to do Bachelor's in Marine Engineering and from where to do it?

Hi, I have completed Diploma in Marine Engineering and now wants to do a Bachelor's degree in Marine Engineering. Am I eligible? Will I get admission directly in 2nd year via lateral entry route? And, which colleges are best to do Bachelor's course in Marine Engineering?

4th September 2020, 04:59 PM
ruckshana

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to do Bachelor's in Marine Engineering and from where to do it?

Eligibility criteria to do Bachelor's in Marine Engineering ahe
• Candidates who have completed 10+2 or equivalent examination with 55% marks in Physics, chemistry and mathematics from a recognised university or board.
* An entrance exam is conducted, usually in the month of May every year.
* One needs to qualify the Joint Entrance Exam conducted by IIT. This exam is followed by personal interview/ counselling.

Some top colleges offering this course are:
1. VELS University, Chennai
2. Chandigarh University of Engineering and Technology, Chandigarh.
3. Marine Engineering and Research Institute, Kolkata
4. Andhra University, Vishakapatnam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?