25th June 2021, 03:40 PM
Priyanka_99

Eligibility criteria for further studies after Bachelor of Technology in Biotechnology in US?

Dear mam/sir, I have pursed my degree of Bachelor of Technology in Biotechnology. I want to further study for master degree/ course in US college or university. Can you please help me for the eligibility criteria.

Thank you

25th June 2021, 08:42 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for further studies after Bachelor of Technology in Biotechnology in US?

°°° In order to pursue master of technology in US is that the candidate should have done Bachelor of Technology degree from a recognised University of India with at least 55% marks and relaxation of 5% given to reserved category students.
Along with days the candidate should have taken IELTS/TOEFL/GRE test.

°°° The program fee is 66,112 USD.

°°°° Best colleges in US:

Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis

Sacred Heart University

Harvard University

Stanford University

California State University Los Angeles campus

New York University
26th June 2021, 01:05 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for further studies after Bachelor of Technology in Biotechnology in US?

Eligibility criteria required for Masters in Biotechnology to pursue in US:

The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue Master's in Biotechnology in US is given below,

Name of the Course - Master's in Biotechnology

>> Candidates must have completed 4 year undergraduate course in order to be eligible.

>> Minimum GPA of the student must be 3 and above.

>> Also language proficiency tests like IELTS or TOEFL is compulsory for international students.

>> You need to take GRE test for pursuing science related courses in US.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?